HPSD make-up schedule for Hurricane Isaac | Schools
The following is a press release from the Hattiesburg Public School District:
We will make up the two days lost due to Hurricane Isaac as follows:
STUDENTS (October 15 & 16)
- Students will have school on the October 15 and 16, 2012. A Parent Report Card Pick up night will be scheduled on October 16, 2012, from 5-7pm at each school site. Report cards not picked up will be sent home on October 17, 2012.
TEACHERS and 10 & 11 Month Employees (Oct. 15 & Nov. 19)
- Teachers and 10 and 11 Month Employees will report on October 15, 2012. These employees were already scheduled to work on October 16, so the 2nd day lost will be made up on November 19.
ADMINISTRATORS & 12 Month Employees (Nov. 21 & January 4)
- Administrators and all 12 Month Employees were already scheduled to work on all the previously listed make-up days so they will make up the 1st day on November 21, 2012, and the 2nd day on January 4, 2013.
Top Petal Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies