Top-10 list helps Southern Miss freshmen prepare for college experience | Schools
To be completely prepared for the 2012-13 academic year, Ashley Cangelosi, the manager of Transition Programs in the Office of the First Year Experience at The University of Southern Mississippi, offers important advice for incoming freshmen.
Starting the first year of college can be all too intimidating; the unfamiliar territory of navigating classes and socializing among new peers is a bit overwhelming. However, the Office of FYE is available to help make the transition to becoming a Golden Eagle something to look forward to rather than fear.
“The Office of First Year Experience is excited to welcome our new students to The University of Southern Mississippi, and we look forward to working with these students as we help guide them through a successful first year,” said Cangelosi.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Top Petal Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petal and Hattiesburg residents voice opinions on sewer rates
- Student Affairs at Southern Miss Awards Comcast Scholarships
- Hattiesburg increasing sewer rates for Petal and Lamar County
- Soldier killed in Iraq honored during Shelby ceremony
- Over 20 Hattiesburg teachers lose their jobs; Lamar County Schools lack funding