US Congressman visits 3-D School | News
PETAL, MS (WDAM)- US Congressman Dr. Bill Cassidy and his wife visited the Dynamic Dyslexia Design School in Petal on Monday.
Cassidy, who represents Louisiana, toured the 3-D School. Cassidy and his wife are hoping to start a similar charter school in Baton Rouge. Cassidy also has a dyslexic daughter.
Upcoming Events near Petal
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program