Petal School District is Tackling Parenthood | Events
The following is a message from the Petal School District's Facebook Page:
Have you ever wanted a new defense to tackle the stresses of parenthood? Join us to learn new strategies for your parenting playbook.
From Birth to Graduation
Petal High School
Breakout sessions will include topics like:
- Helping Build Attention Skills in Kids
- Homework Help
- Discipline That Works
- Building a Strong Family
- Autism Spectrum and ADHD Strategies
- Money Talks: Negotiating Priorities
- Managing Emotional Mayhem
- Is It Time for a Developmental Checkup?
- Single Parenting
- Talking to Kids about Tragedy and Crisis
- The Power of a Parent’s Words
- Substance Abuse in Teens
- Surviving Your Adolescents
BBQ Supper $1 for Adults; Pizza $1 for Children
Activities for children ages 3 – 12. Children Must Be Registered.
*Register online or call by January 24 to be eligible for great door prizes including: PHS season football passes, autographed PHS football, one night stay at any Courtyard by Marriott, Lowe’s gift card and more.
Register online at www.petalschools.com or by calling 601-584-4704 today!
Registration is required to attend.