Forrest General announces Junior Cheerleader, Football Player and Darlin’ of the Game for Sept 15 | Community Spirit
Forrest General is proud to announce the Southern Miss fans chosen as the Junior Cheerleader, Junior Football Player and Darlin’ of the Game for the September 15 home game. Watch the sidelines before the game and during halftime for these young fans as Southern Miss takes on East Carolina this Saturday!
Selected as Junior Football Player of the Game for the September 15 matchup is Caleb Peters. Caleb is a 2nd grader at South Forrest Attendance Center and is the son of Jeffry and Morgan Peters.
Junior Cheerleader of the Game is Eden Williamson, a kindergartener at Oak Grove Primary School. Eden is the daughter of Charlie and Melissa Williamson.
Eve Griffin, a junior at Presbyterian Christian School, will join the kick line as Darlin’ of the Game for September 15. Eve is the daughter of Tommy and Caren Griffin.
For more information on Forrest General and its available services, visit forrestgeneral.com or call FGH OnCall at 1-800-844-4445. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ForrestGeneralHospital.
Top Petal Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign