Benjamin R. Burkett, MD, joins Wesley Medical Group - Petal | Business
Wesley Medical Group welcomes Benjamin R. Burkett, M.D., to the clinical staff of their location in Petal. Dr. Burkett is a graduate of Mississippi College and earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed his residency in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Burkett began his career as a chemistry and physical science teacher before going to medical school. He joins nurse practitioner Edye Denius in the Wesley Medical Group – Petal clinic. He is now accepting new adult and pediatric patients.
Wesley Medical Group, in connection with Wesley Medical Center, is committed to providing superior care to the Pine Belt. Through their network of conveniently located Family Practice clinics, Wesley Medical Group offers services ranging from simple immunizations to specialized care plans.
The Wesley Medical Group – Petal clinic is located at 425 Highway 42 in Petal.
To schedule an appointment, patients may reach the office by calling 601-584-4309. For more information, or to find the Wesley Medical Group Clinic nearest you, visit Wesley.com.
Upcoming Events near Petal
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program