Jason Lang stops by WDAM Midday to talk about Petal Theatre's 'The Odd Couple' | Arts & Culture
Jason Lang who will play Felix Unger in the Petal Theatre production of 'The Odd Couple' stopped by WDAM Midday to talk about the play.
Lang, a Hattiesburg native, said the production has had a few kinks and problems here and there such as recasts but the production has pulled through it all.
Lang added that the play is essentially how every roommate story begins, "You think it's all great and everything at first but you quickly find out that is not the case". Lang said he can relate to the character of Felix but maybe not be as much of a clean freak.
The show runs from August 23 - 26 and August 30 - September 1. Enjoy dinner at 6:30pm at The Petal Arts & Humanities Complex and see the show afterwards. A lunch matinee is also available on August 26 at 1 pm. Tickets are $25.
The show is reserved seating only. Make your reservations now by calling 601-583-7778.
Top Petal Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies